Board of Management
The executive management of Eway is entrusted to its Board of Management under the chairmanship. The members of the Board of Management have collective powers and responsibilities. They share responsibility for the management of the Company, the deployment of its strategy and policies, and the achievement of its objectives and results
Group Management Committee
The Group Management Committee consists of the members of the Board of Management, Directors of product divisions and certain key officers. Members other than members of the Board of Management are appointed by the Supervisory Board. The task of the Group Management Committee, the highest consultative body within Eway, is to ensure that business issues and practices are shared across Eway and to implement common policies.
Eway continuously explores new ways to improve products and to offer innovative services to its consumers. That’s why we have created a program through which we will reach higher and higher quality levels in all products and services. The Professional program is the path we have chosen to achieve business excellence. It describes a set of methods and tools by which we continuously improve our efforts. We are all committed to improving processes in-line with the company’s strategic targets. It is our ambition to be one of the best companies in the country: the best to trade with, work for, and invest in.
Our people and our reputation are our greatest assets. We hire persons of intelligence, integrity and passion, who have an ability to get results quickly and have implemented significant changes in their own organizations.
A Chairman and CEO, Dr. Nguyen Tuyen, He is a founder of King Horse and Eway. He base in Vietnam, after more than 6 years in the remittance industry as managing director of Western Union, 2 years in Imp-Exp of French company, 4 years as Vice Chairman of Eden Group, 3 years in hospitality and entertainment industries, 5 years consulting and property industry, he realized his vision of creating a truly national network and supply change management for Western Union that “implements” bottom-line, measurable results as there is no internet in Viet Nam at moment. Tuyen holds Doctor Degree from the University of Southern California. With the black-bell of six sigma, he is known as brainstorming guy and making the best to be better.
- Customers are fully satisfied by the quality of our products and services
- Employees develop and use their full potential
- Shareholders get a premium return on their investment
- Partners choose to work with us as this generates superior value for both
- The larger community appreciates our contribution to the quality of life
Speed and teamwork
Speed and Teamwork lie at the heart of Eway. Each and every individual within Eway knows that only by fully cooperating and working together will we be able to perfect our business processes. That’s why we focus on:
- Not only working hardly but more smartly and reducing the cycle-time of processes
- Working in teams and learning from the best practices of others
Tools and approaches
- There are several tools and approaches, the core tool that is used to assess business maturity and direct improvement is the Eway Business Excellence (EBE) model. This is as a new version of the Excellence model of the Six Sigma Quality Management (SSQM). The EBE tool is supported by many other tools, such as Breakthrough Management, Processing steps, Balanced Scorecard, More of and Less of, and Process Survey tools, etc.
Family Brands and Network
Over the years, The Eway has grown its family brands into a wide variety of quality products that all meet high standards consummers’ve come to expect. We’re proud of all of our brands and hope you enjoy them for years to come.
Something you may not know
PAST SUCCESSES AND FUTURE DEVELOPMENTS – When we talk of reliable services, people would generally equate it to trusted, timely and efficient servicing. We would like our customers to know what goes behind such services and products that Eway has to offer. You may click on our Partnership Library for more information.